1. A Member recently asked his Faith & Business Forum Members to review the actions of his virtual CFO. After hearing the facts, The CEO Institute Members recommended that the CFO be replaced. The CEO Institute introduced a new virtual CFO to the Member who is now doing a great job for the Member Company.
2. A Member Company recently identified a need for $1 million of project financing. The CEO Institute introduced the Member to a local commerical bank who issued a term sheet to finance the entire need at a rate that was 5-6% cheaper than the rate the company had been paying to various individuals.
3. A Member Company identified a need for a new COO for one of its two operating divisions. The CEO Institute sent over three candidates and one was hired as the new COO.
4. A Member CEO wanted to better understand how his direct reports perceived his leadership and managment capabilities. The CEO Institute conducted a custom made survey with all the direct reports and provided the CEO with valuable input on his leadership abilities.
5. A CEO Institute Member CEO was dissatisfied with their outsourced IT provider. The CEO Institute introduced this Member to another Member who has taken over management of the Company's IT network on a cost effective basis.
Lane Kramer is a Christian Business Coach who can help you grow your business and run it according to Kingdom principles. Learn about becoming a member today.