Membership in The CEO Institute is open to CEO's, Presidents, Chief Operating Officers and other Senior Executives of privately-held or publicly-held companies. Prospective members are interviewed in person at their place of business and if a mutual fit is determined, are invited to attend A Faith & Business Forum or a Key Executives Group.
Criteria for Membership In The CEO Institute:
1. CEO’s, Presidents, COOs or VP level Executives who have made a faith commitment or who are committed to seeking a relationship with God.
2. CEO’s and other senior business executives who are running companies with minimum sales of $2 million up to
$200 million and with ten or more employees.
3. CEO’s, COO's, or Presidents running an operating company.
4. CEO’s who have a teachable spirit and are willing to listen to the counsel of
others and learn new ideas.
5. CEO's whose companies pay their vendors according to terms.
The CEO Institute is a Christian Business Networking Group for Business Leaders in Dallas, TX. Contact us today about becoming a member or to attend one of our networking events.
Please feel free to contact Lane Kramer, President at (214) 890-9925 for more information on membership.